Have you ever wondered about the best way to synchronize your organization’s lobbying and grassroots efforts? Join us June 15th for the next installment in theAdvocacy Leaders Network event series, entitled Getting Cats and Dogs to Play Nice in the Office: Integrating Your Lobbying and Grassroots Operations.
Coordination in messaging and strategy not only helps professional advocates, it enhances the connection between citizens and their elected officials. This program is designed for advocacy professionals in BOTH sides of the office to learn the value and benefits of a coordinated message. Attendees will hear from experts who have successfully integrated grassroots and government relations campaigns and receive their guidance on how to address internal challenges to ensure their external communications.
Speakers for the event include:
- Michael J. Amery, Esq., Legislative Counsel, American Academy of Neurology
- Randy Dwyer, Director of Grassroots Advocacy, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Shelley Flenniken, PAC and Grassroots Manager, AEGON/Transamerica
- David Lusk, Senior Associate for Member Advocacy, Society for Human Resource Management
- Robert “Bo” Newsome, Director of Outreach and State Relations, National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Ryan Thomas, Partner, Seward Square Group
- Bradford Fitch, President and CEO, Congressional Management Foundation
- Travis Gianchetta, Partner, Beekeeper Group
If you are interested in attending, please visit our event page. We hope to see you in June!