A 2010 study predicted that by 2015, users accessing the web with a mobile device would exceed desktop internet use. As people look to consume their information away from a traditional computer, we’ve committed to developing mobile campaigns that utilize text messaging, customizable mobile applications and responsive web design so clients are able to cultivate their hive and manage the buzz while on-the-go.
Lobby Day Application
Lobby Day is an application used by associations, issue groups, and trade organizations during their advocacy days in Washington, DC. Lobby Day gives activists the tools they need to promote an issue or cause on Capitol Hill, and simultaneously create a “public echo” back in their home states and legislative districts.
Specifically, this app allows your supporters to:
- Promote Congressional meetings by posting updates, photos and videos to social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare
- Review organizational talking points
- Watch videos specifically related to the event
- View lobby day meeting schedules
- Review information on Congressmen and Senators from official sites and Wikipedia
Applications on a mobile phone allow us to plant your flag on digital real estate, giving you the capacity for delivering information to a device that is always in your constituent’s pocket – a tremendous asset in today’s fractured media landscape.