Are you looking to get your foot in the door at an innovative digital public affairs and advocacy agency? Are you looking to grow your digital project skills and work with a wide array of clients seeking to affect policy and regulatory change? If so, then Beekeeper Group may be the place for you!
Essential to our success is the diversity that team members bring to our company culture and client engagements. Beekeeper is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a multicultural workforce where differences are valued, respected, and encouraged.
We’re looking for a digital production assistant to join our growing hive. Ideal candidates will have experience working with an organization’s website and aren’t afraid to get under the hood and try to figure things out on their own. In fact, you’re the type of person who likes to “figure it out” when it comes to leveraging digital tools and techniques – but knows when to ask for help. We have a Digital Production Assistant position open for a new Bee with:
- Strong communication skills;
- An orientation to project management; and
- An interest in digital communications and platforms.
Our team values communication skills, innovative problem-solving, and ownership of issues. We’re looking for candidates who have spent around a year working with an organization’s website and digital footprint and in that time become the “go-to problem” solver.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Act as a liaison between internal project managers and development teams to relay new feature requests, feedback, issues, and other pertinent details.
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact for both internal and external clients, assisting with troubleshooting of website and digital issues.
- Triage technical issues and collect complete information to uncover the underlying issues, providing helpful consultation along the way.
- Clearly organize and describe issues in a way that allows the development team to quickly implement accurate and complete solutions. Support management of the team’s workload and projected workload.
- Perform tasks required to begin development of new web projects including working with hosting providers to create server space, registration of domain names, and any internal project management setup.
- Update and maintain accurate records of new, pending, and completed requests using our helpdesk and project management systems.
- Prep meeting materials, agendas, memos, presentations, and other documents for trainings, check-ins, and other client engagements.
- Maintain administrative files that pertain to the technology team, including workload forecasting, project budgets, and team availability and capacity.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to expand these skill sets in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, use the apply link below to let us know!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
- At least one year of experience with the WordPress content management system required.
- At least one year of experience working on small to medium-complexity digital projects in a communications environment with multi-functional teams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with all key stakeholders.
- A strong desire to stay abreast of the trends in digital technologies.