Beekeeper Group needs a Marketing Coordinator for our growing Hive! We are looking for people who love a challenge and are not afraid of tackling multiple projects simultaneously. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in marketing are preferred.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, an excellent writer, very detail-oriented, takes initiative, and has experience working at an agency. If you aren’t afraid of diving in and getting it done, we want to hear from you!
What is Beekeeper Group?
No, we don’t actually work with literal bees…but you should see some of the emails we get looking for help with backyard swarms! We are a public affairs firm (think PR, but for causes) that embraces a fresh, community-based approach to cultivate and grow our client’s hive of supporters. Our model combines trusted advocacy methods and tools with emerging media platforms to deliver upon our clients’ communications, advocacy, and public outreach goals. We are very good at what we do, and have won a whole bunch of trophies to prove it! We were even honored as the 2014 Boutique Firm of the Year by PRWeek Magazine.
Essential to our success is the diversity that team members bring to our company culture and client engagements. Beekeeper is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a multicultural workforce where differences are valued, respected, and encouraged.
What will you be doing?
While the job duties are flexible based on immediate company needs, the basic responsibilities of the position revolve around providing support for the Marketing team and include the following:
- Managing the editorial calendar
- Updating website content and social media channels
- Writing case studies and other marketing materials
- Managing email sends and award submissions
- Maintaining listserv and database
- Planning and staffing events
- Other duties may be assigned
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- 2 – 4 years fulltime marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to multi-task with shifting priorities based on company needs
- Comfortable working on tight deadlines and in a team environment
- Pride in attention to detail, meticulous note-taking, and creative problem-solving
- A strong desire to stay abreast of the trends in communications and digital technologies
- Event planning experience is a plus!