Beekeeper Group is looking for a Videographer to join our small but mighty creative team at the Hive. You’ll work with Project Managers to create long and short-form videos for a variety of advocacy clients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable diving into (and juggling) different types of video projects in a fast-paced environment. You should have a video portfolio that demonstrates a range of projects, and preferably, how you go about tackling video challenges. Experience working with an advocacy organization, public affairs agency, political consulting firm, or campaign is a major plus – but not a deal breaker.
What is Beekeeper Group?
No, we don’t actually work with literal bees…but you should see some of the emails we get looking for help with backyard swarms! We are a public affairs firm (think PR, but for causes) that embraces a fresh, community-based approach to cultivate and grow our client’s hive of supporters. Our model combines trusted advocacy methods and tools with emerging media platforms to deliver upon our clients’ communications, advocacy, and public outreach goals. We are very good at what we do, and have won a whole bunch of trophies to prove it! We were even honored as the 2014 Boutique Firm of the Year by PRWeek Magazine.
What will you be doing?
- Staging, filming, editing, and producing videos for an array of client needs, ranging from campaign promotion to Hill Days at the Capitol.
- Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- 1-3 years experience preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro, or similar program.
- Any other cool skills (like animation and photography) is a plus.