If you work in Grassroots or Government Affairs, you’ve probably helped to plan a Lobby Day. And if so, you know that…
1. Your work day will start at 6am. And that’s after months of intensive planning.
2. At breakfast, one of your speakers will go over their allotted time throwing off your detailed schedule.
3. Even when you confirm the day before, Hill offices will change it up on you.
4. No matter how precise the maps and directions you give, your participants will get lost trying to find the Rayburn building.
5. Your activists will speak passionately about their issues. Sometimes, too passionately.
6. Some will get lucky enough to ride the Senate Subway.
7. But all of them will be a part of the political process and get inspired.
8. You’ll try desperately to gather their feedback forms.
9. Which will then go on for weeks.
10. And you’ll be like, why didn’t we use the Beekeeper Group Lobby Day App?
11. And you’ll schedule a demo, because your next Lobby Day will be so much better with a mobile app!